For customers interested in a portable calibration shaker table without sensor inputs, we offer the AT-2030.
The AT-2030 portable calibration shaker table is designed for simple accelerometer and vibration transducer calibration without the need for advanced features.
AT-2030 is a variable frequency, variable amplitude, battery operated portable shaker capable of calibrating accelerometers, transducers, and proximity probes. Applications are producing a known vibration signal in gs, mils, or ips for sensor, wiring, instrumentation, and system checkout in vibration condition monitoring applications.
• Digital closed loop control.
• Adjust amplitude and frequency easily with the twist of a knob.
• Extremely portable—under 15 lbs (7 kg).
• Housed in a watertight, crushproof, and locking case made of highly durable Pelican® case with locking capability.
• High resolution color LCD touch screen.
• USB support.
• Readouts display in English or metric units
• Advanced computer algorithms for accurate readout.
• Excellent battery life—up to 18 hours
• NIST traceable
The AT-2030 has many applications including:
• Cabling and wiring troubleshooting
• Vibration signal simulation—accelerometers and velocity probes
• Machinery speed signal simulation
• Calibration for:
• Proximity probes and drivers
• Monitoring systems
• Charge amplifiers
• Avionics equipment
• Test all types of vibration sensors and transducers from a variety of accelerometer and eddy current probe manufacturers.
• Create calibration certificates for vibration instruments.
• Provides a closed loop controlled reference signal from 7 Hz to 10,000Hz for testing over a wide frequency range.